Roberts Elected Vice President of NATP Board of Directors
The National Association of Tax Professionals (NATP) National Board has elected its 2020 Executive Committee. We are excited to announce the board elected RTG’s Kris Roberts as Vice-President.
Kris feels her service to this organization is one of the most important things she does for her profession. To be selected as part of the leadership team is an incredible honor. Kris is proud to serve the 22,000+ members of NATP throughout the country.
Kris is proud to join her fellow NATP Board Members:
President : Brett Rosser, EA – Groveton, TX
Secretary : Jaimee Hammer, EA – Cherry Hill, NJ
Treasurer : Melissa Bowman, EA – Bradford, OH
- Sally Achord, EA – Las Vegas, NV
- Richard Ganong, MBA, EA – Alfred, ME
- Sherri Hoskisson, MST, EA – Sandy, UT
- Richard Moring III, EA – Bakersfield, CA
- Kelly A. Nokleby, EA – Granite Falls, MN
- Jim Vann, CRTP, AFSP – San Diego, CA
Visit www.natptax.com to learn more about the National Association of Tax Professionals.